If being a friend means love,
Then I’ll give it to you,
If being a friend means happiness,
Then my friendship is true,
If being a friend means you,
Then I’ll be always at your side,
If being a friend means sharing,
Then you we’ll always be mine,
If being a friend means someone to talk to,
Then my ears are listening always,
If being a friend means depressing,
Then I’ll be your sun,
If being a friend means fun,
Then it’s true what everybody says,
If being a friend means shy,
Then I’ll be the brave one,
If being a friend means smile,
Then I’ll have it all the time,
If being a friend means friendship,
Then I want to be your friend,
If being a friend means loyalty,
Then I’ll always remain a friend.


This entry was posted on 9:15 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: