in my life ...
I could not have been dealt a better group of girlfriends.
They have always been there for me.
To offer love, support, hugs, encouragement and an occasional reality check.
Which I am positive I needed.They are all bright, giving and caring women.
I am so honored to call them *Friend*.
And as I grow older I have to come to realize that these *blessings*I have been given should never go unappreciated.
We have such little time on this earth so I didn't want to pass up the opportunityto tell them how *special* they have made my journey through this rough and tumble ride we call life.
Because of them I am a better person.
Although not one of them would take any credit for anything they have done.
I have know these women more than half my life.
And I lQQk forward to many many more years to come.
So to the following *Friends* I have this to say please take cares and gQQd luck all Qf U...


This entry was posted on 8:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: