SPEAKING…
Okay…speaking is an important means of communicating knowledge and expressing ideas. It is a primary medium of representing ideas Long time ago...I hate to speak in English. because when it is the time for me to speech and presents something, I still cannot do it well and another thing that always runs in my mind on that time is I think I look very weird and horrible when I speak. But, I want to share something with you all what my teacher have shared with me….may be some of you have face the same thing like me before this….
so these are some tips from her to me...
1) Overcome nervous
Most people feel a little nervous when making a speech, especially when it is their first time right??So you can overcome it with a lot of practice. You also need to focus on what you are about to deliver.
2) Posture
This refers to the way you hold your body while standing or sitting. It is best not to look too stiff but to appear alert yet relaxed.
3) Facial expressions and gestures
Begin your speech with a smile as the given an impression of friendliness. Then gestures can help in conveying your message. Use them in moderation to add vitally to your speech
4) Eye contact
eye contact with the audience is also important. Try to have an eye contact with the audience at least 50% of the time. However, do not look at one person for more than a few seconds as this is mostly viewed as an act of aggression.


This entry was posted on 8:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    dilla said...

    wahhhhhhh...ur article made me realize dat speaking is very important...but im so scared la..huhuhu...

  1. ... on July 27, 2008 at 12:23 AM  
  2. WaFa' An NisA... said...

    oooh...it is okay my frenz..actually to speak on the stage perfectly without any mistake is impossible although u are always present in front of the people....
    but the one thing that is good when we always present in front the people is we can conquer the stage fear until we feel presentation is nothing...
    so...for me practice is make perfect....lets do it together...

  3. ... on July 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
  4. iera wanie said...

    wow!!!suria..
    u've change a l0t..
    u r right..
    speak wat eva u wanna speak..
    alth0ugh it s0unds weird f0r u..
    but pe0ple cant realize ur mistake if u speak it c0nfidently..
    mishh u suria..

  5. ... on August 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
  6. WaFa' An NisA... said...

    weh..aku neh anes..
    hg jgn glak taw..
    ak x qeti sgt sal blog2 neh..
    weh,ak da llus keta..yahuu
    misz u owezz..^-^
    study leklok ek..
    cayng awk..emmuahhh

  7. ... on August 12, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
  8. WaFa' An NisA... said...

    salam iera..long time not see u..
    i missh u so much my lovely frenz..
    u also have change a lot..by the way thanks for leave some comment in my blog..hope u can leave ur contact no because ur last phone no has already expired..huhu..please contact me as soon as possible..

  9. ... on August 19, 2008 at 11:50 PM