I was scribbling my name on the receipt for my credit-card purchase when the clerk noticed that i had never signed the back of my card. Before she could complete the transaction, she said i would have to sign i. ' Why ?' I asked. 'So i can compare the signature on the card with the one on your receipt, and studied both signatures.
As luck would have it, they matched.
We live in Saskatchewan and after a cold snap my wife asked me to pick up some long underwear for her. I was looking around a department store when a saleswoman asked if she could help. I told her what i wanted, and she said I would find it in the lingerie department.
' You know you're in Canada,' I grinned,'when long underwear is considered lingerie.'


This entry was posted on 9:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: